Keepers of Other-Life
Keepers of Other-Life
Keepers of Other-Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keepers of Other-Life

Keepers of Other-Life

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More Harvester Medallions?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Makiltur

More Harvester Medallions? Empty
PostSubject: More Harvester Medallions?   More Harvester Medallions? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 3:41 pm

I'm just about at the stage where I can make Harvester Medallions - I've read the books but I need a few more crafting levels! Who would be interested in a harvester medallion project over the next few weeks?

Total ingredients per medallion
10 FE
2 gold bars (2x 3 coal, 5 FE and 8 gold ore)
1 seridium bar (10 coal, 20 FE, 6 seridium ore = 6 mater congloms = 6X80 earth essences, 6x25 matter essences)
20 toadstool
4 turquoise
++ 28 food of some kind

As you see, the most involved are the Seridium ores and bars Lego and I can mine it, and he can make the bars.
ANYONE can help gather ingredients for the huge amount of essences needed! (red roses, red snappies, swamp candles, sulphur, coal, iron, and every kind of quartz)
Back to top Go down
Tiny1

Tiny1

PostSubject: Re: More Harvester Medallions?   More Harvester Medallions? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:16 am

I am working on 10k FE mixing in cave so I will have a stock of sulfur I can start working on Earth ess with. If we get a list of how many are interested in Harv medallions we can come up with a ball park figure on what will be needed. Should we shoot for like 5 medallions each since they break semi easily? I have collected ing for 10 to be made a few times already for myself I know it is time consuming but we can make this kind of a side project. Also to help Mak level we could throw her some craft exp making diss rings and tele rings if she wants.
Back to top Go down
Makiltur

PostSubject: Re: More Harvester Medallions?   More Harvester Medallions? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:56 pm

5 each would be good. I have enough turquoise for however many we want Wink. Also reached 43 crafting today (yayy!)
Back to top Go down
Makiltur

PostSubject: Re: More Harvester Medallions?   More Harvester Medallions? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 1:47 pm

Whelp, since it doesn't seem like there's much interest I'll make some for myself and whoever wants some can either buy em or trade for mats.
Back to top Go down
Tiny1

Tiny1

PostSubject: Re: More Harvester Medallions?   More Harvester Medallions? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 4:10 pm

I will help with Mats. I can work on Matter congloms when I get done with potions

Bought 10k coal today
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Harvester Medallions?   More Harvester Medallions? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Harvester Medallions?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keepers of Other-Life :: Projects-
Jump to: